- Add a support for Update Document Set = ITI-57 and Delete Document Set = ITI-62 IHE Transactions
- Add isSnapshot relationship to the XDS simplified model
- Introduced Endpoint URI parameter for CXF's jaxws:schemaLocations and jaxws:properties
- Java 7 support
- Use Groovy 2.0 extension modules for extension methods
- Avoid recompilation of HL7 model classes in GroovyModelClassFactory for parsing each message
- Switch to slf4j as logging framework
- IPF-feature for Apache-Karaf provided
- Updated HITSP C32 support from version 2.4 to v2.5
- Preliminary support for MDHT 1.2. Camel extensions (DataFormat, TypeConverter, Validator) for handling of MDHT CDA documents, including CCDA (consolidated CDA).
- fixed NPE in checking format codes on ITI-18 requests. Thanks to Marek Václavík for reporting
- Added an either - or check for given parameters in ChoiceValidator
- Avoid NPE on a XDS Response validation. Thanks to Thomas Papke for reporting.
- Fixed missing error location in PDQv3 responses
3rd party library updates.
Please expect further updates in upcoming milestones and the release.
- Spring Framework to 3.1.3.RELEASE
- HAPI to 2.0
- Apache Camel to 2.10.4
- Apache CXF to 2.7.3
- Groovy to 2.1.1
- MDHT to 1.2
- ehCache to 2.6.5
- Now builds with Eclipse compiler without the need to generate stubs for Groovy classes
- Due to the use of Groovy 2.0 extension modules for extension methods, the extender beans for activating extensions provided by IPF must be removed. If you do not add your own metaclass extensions, everything works automatically. Check this page for details.
- In the project ipf-platform-camel-ihe-mllp, a number of Camel-related classes like MllpEndpoint, MllpInterceptors, MllpAuditStrategy etc. have been parameterized with MllpAuditDataset to improve type safety. If you have written your own MLLP-based IHE transactions, please check your implementation.
- First steps (for developers with limited Camel and Groovy know-how)
- First details (for developers with advanced Camel and Groovy know-how)
- HL7 processing
- Reference application
- XDS tutorial
- Extension mechanism tutorial